We will not stand by as evil wipes out billions of innocent lives.
Paranormal activity caught on camera
Vine by: David Lopez
You reacted properly
I have been laughing at this for 20 minutes now…
L M F A O O O O O O
noizvern Tagged me in a question thingy thing, soooooooooo here we go!
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write 10 new ones
- Tag 10 new people.
1. What’s something you’re looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to my computer screen, If I looked backwards I’d see my dogs
2. What’s something that you’re really glad is over?
College oh thank god *smokes a cigarette while looking out into the distance, remembering all the sleepless nights*
3. How are you doing, really?
Whoa whoa whoa, I’m just here trying to answer questions having a good time without delving into a introspective existential crisis and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now
4. Where is home to you?
Take it away, my buddy guy pal Edward Sharpe!
5. Fuck Marry Kill - for your current favorite fandom
Let’s see since that’s Game of Thrones,
Fuck: Ygritte, in a cold cave beyond the wall. There is nothing hotter than being kissed by fire, UNFFF, ALSO MELISANDRE FOR MAGIC INFUSED R’HLLOR-BLESS-US SEX
Marry: Daenerys, but I’d probably leave all the boring ruling stuff to her (ANOTHER CHAPTER ABOUT COUNCIL SESSIONS, GROAAAAN) and ride her dragons all day. Also yes I would find a way to make her dragons trust me. I’ll play catch with Drogon and everything, make him feel loved
Kill: Cersei, I love you and I mean it, but you are a MASSIVE ASSHOLE. For the good of the realm it has to be done
6. Favorite smell?
The natural scent that a girl has. Is it pheromones? probably. But I’ve found that every girl has a slightly different natural scent (meaning without perfume and such) and I’ve always been fascinated by it
7. Name 3 things that make you REALLY happy
- Starting a new book I’ve been looking forward to reading for ages and thinking about the story and characters and stuff I’m about to experience
- Putting my music on shuffle during my commute to work and not feeling like skipping a SINGLE song
- Getting home after a long day to find my momma cooked my favorite meal
as they say, it’s the little things in life.
8. How do you usually act around people you can’t stand?
9. Last dream you can remember?
I was at work and on my desk there was a strange looking controller with the names of my coworkers on them, and I found that If I pointed it at them I could control them like a video game character, so I was making my manager jump randomly and run into walls and go prone. I dont even know why i had this dream I like my manager
10. What’s the weirdest place you had a deep conversation with someone?
In a place called South of the Border halfway to Florida, which is like, just imagine the most stereotypical image of Mexican life and then multiply it by 10, my then-gf and I sat on a giant plastic bear wearing a sombrero and talked about the possibility of an afterlife
Okay, time for my questions!!
- If you were offered 100 million dollars but you’d be chased by an immortal snail (at snail pace) for the rest of your life that would kill you on touch, would you take the money? if so, explain how you would evade the snail
- If you could only bring 3 things to an Island inhabited exclusively by Juggalos, what would they be?
- What’s the best rhetorical question you know?
- If you had a time machine that allowed you to take any one piece of technology to any time period, what would you take and to what time period?
- Would you rather explore the surface of the moon or the bottom of our ocean?
- Your SO hyped up your anniversary present for months, only to find out it was a collection of every “KIDZ BOP” cd made so far. How do you react?
- If you were in a Battle Royale type situation, what would your survival strategy be?
- why do jeans with fake pockets exist?
- WAS Annie okay??
- If you body swap with any one celebrity for a day, who would you swap with, and how would you spend that day?
Alright, since I went through the trouble of making questions I figure I’ll actually tag people this time!
noizvern (you dont have to make new questions or tag new people i just think you’re funny and wanna see the answers to my questions)
It’s still better than Slender: The Eight Pages.
I dunno if “the lesser of two dumb things” is a redeeming quality haha
After all this hype about Five Nights at Freddy’s I finally check it out thinking “Is this gonna top the Silent Hill Teaser?! Am I gonna piss my pants?!”
………….it’s pretty dumb……